条款与条件Terms & Conditions
1. UFM100.3 contests (each a “Contest” and collectively the “Contests”) are organised by SPH Media Limited (the “Organiser”).
2. Participation in a Contest is subject to (i) these Terms and Conditions; (ii) the Website Terms and Conditions; (iii) the Member Terms and Conditions; and (iv) any other specific terms and conditions that may apply to a Contest (the “Specific Terms and Conditions”) ((i) to (iv) shall be collectively referred to as the “T&Cs”). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any of the foregoing terms and conditions, the following descending order of precedence will apply: (i) the Specific Terms and Conditions; (ii) these Terms and Conditions; (iii) the Member Terms and Conditions; and (iv) the Website Terms and Conditions.
3. By participating in a Contest, each participant is deemed to unconditionally agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs, including all amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications thereto as may be made by the Organiser from time to time, which shall be final and binding in all respects on the participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted at UFM100.3 website. Non-compliance with or breach of any of the T&Cs or any attempt to interfere with any Contest may disqualify you at any stage of the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
4. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend any Contest without prior notice and without liability to any party.
5. U1000 Music Countdown 2022 commences on 28 February 2022 to 22 May 2022 @ 2359 hr, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
a) The campaign is split into different phases
|Nomination||7 March to 30 March|
|Vote||4 April to 22 April|
|Countdown||25 April to 6 May|
|Special Series||9 May to 22 May|
6. By participating in any Contest, each participant represents and warrants that:
a) he/she is at least 18 years old who resides in Singapore and has the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to the T&Cs and that he/she is (i) contracting in his/her own personal capacity; or (ii) contracting as a parent / guardian of a child / ward who is less than 18 years old in which event he/she agrees in both his/her personal capacity and on behalf of his/her child / ward, to be bound by the T&Cs, to be liable for his/her child’s / ward’s acts and omissions and to ensure that his/her child / ward complies with the T&Cs; and
b) all information submitted by him/her is accurate and complete.
c) Employees of SPH Media Limited and its related corporations ("SPH Media Limited") or partners and/or sponsors for the giveaway (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children , parents, brothers and sisters) are not allowed to participate in the voting. And they are also not eligible to participate in the giveaway.
7. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive loss), damage, personal injury or death howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with any Contest, the T&Cs (or any of the matters contemplated therein) or any prize, whether for breach of contract, tort or other cause of action, save for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
8. Subject to applicable laws, the Organiser reserves the right to record any call or conversation in respect of any Contest and such recording may, in the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion, be aired or broadcasted without the consent of the persons involved in such call or conversation.
9. Participants will have to do the following during the campaign Period:
Nomination & Voting
b) Each participant to submit their details and entries on the site to take part in the giveaway during the nomination and voting phase.
c) The participant must fully complete his/her personal particulars online and ensure that completed particulars are accurate and true
d) Online submission is free-of-charge. The participants are allowed to nominate and vote once per song throughout the campaign.
e) The participants are allowed to vote for a maximum of 50 songs throughout the campaign.
f) Each song can only be voted once. Duplicate entries will not be considered as part of the total vote count.
Countdown - On Air
g) UFM100.3 will play 5 -second stinger on air daily.
h) Participants to send a message with the keyword to 88551003 via Whatsapp to be eligible. The keyword will be announced on air.
i) Participants who casted 50 votes for the voting phase are eligible to register their interest for the finale event.
j) The participant can submit their interest on Awedio app or https://www.ufm1003.sg/u1000-countdown/ , from 25 April 2022, 0000 hours to 29 April 2022, 2359 hours.
k) Each participant can register once only.
l) Tickets will be given on first come, first served basis.
m) The confirmed participant will be receiving a confirmation email from UFM1003@sph.com.sg by 3 May 2022, 2359 hours. Each confirmation email admits 2 pax.
n) Participants without the confirmation email will be turned away on site.
o) Only fully vaccinated individuals will be allowed to enter the venue.
Guess The #1 Song
p) The participant is to submit their guesses for the top song online, https://www.ufm1003.sg/u1000-countdown/, from 2 May 2022, 0000 hours to 6 May 2022, 1600 hours.
q) The latest submission will be considered as the final entry in the event of multiple entries.
r) The participant has to submit 50 valid votes during the voting phase to qualify for the grand prize worth $9000.
Prizes and Collection
10. Allocation of prizes. Prizes will be presented in the form of cash, vouchers and merchandise.
|Phase||Period||Quantity||Value Per Set||Total Value|
|Guess the #1 Song||25 Apr – 6 May||1||$9000||$9000|
|Countdown - On Air
||25 Apr – 6 May||10||$200||$2000|
|Countdown - Social Media||25 Apr – 6 May||10||$200||$2000|
|Voting - On Air||4 Apr – 22 Apr||30||$100||$3000|
|Nomination On Air||7 Mar – 30 Mar||10||$100||$1000|
|Social Media||28 Feb - 22May||$1000|
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes are not exchangeable for cash. SPH Media Limited accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and SPH Media Limited has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
12. Prizes are applicable to be used in Singapore only.
13. SPH Media Limited reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
14. SPH Media Limited reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements; even though an announcement may have been made on-air indicating that person was the winner.
15. Winners have to collect the prizes in person with a valid Whatsapp/ email notification, unless otherwise stated.
16. Prize collection is done at SPH Media Limited located at 1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre, Singapore 318944.
17. If a winner fails, for any reason whatsoever, to collect the prizes 1 month after receiving the Whatsapp/ email notification or by such other date as may be specified by SPH Media Limited, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prizes, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
18. All winners are required to verify their mobile number upon collection of prizes.
19. Each winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement form as a condition to his or her receipt of the prizes.
20. Each participant shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred in relation to or arising from his/her participation or involvement in any Contest. The Organiser shall not be liable for any such costs or expenses whatsoever and no reimbursement may be sought from the Organiser.
22. Click here for more information about SPH Personal Data Protection Statement (PDPA).
23. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees that:
ii. any and all information or personal data submitted for the purposes of the Contest may be collected, used or processed by, or disclosed to, the Organiser, its related corporations (the “SPH Media Group”) and the respective business associates/partners of the Organiser and the SPH Media Group (collectively, the “Entities”) for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Contest, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, to send the participant marketing information on products and services offered by the Organiser or the SPH Media Group, and for such other purposes that the Organiser or the SPH Media Group may reasonably deem appropriate or that the participant may have otherwise given his/her consent to the Organiser or the SPH Media Group;
iv. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in the Organiser without further compensation, and to the maximum extent permissible under law, each participant hereby waives his/her moral rights in and to all Material in favour of the Organiser.
24. If any provision of the T&Cs is held by any competent court or authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of all other provisions (and, if applicable, the remainder of the provision in question) shall not be affected.
25. The T&Cs shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.