TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TICKETS FOR GLOBAL CHINESE GOLDEN CHART AWARDS SHOWCASE
- These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to the tickets (the “Tickets”) distributed for the Global Chinese Golden Chart Awards Showcase (the “Event”).
- By accepting and/or using the Ticket, the ticket holder, is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the T&Cs and any amendments or variations to the T&Cs from time to time.
- Each Ticket only admits 1 person to (the “Event”) staged at the premises specified on the front of the Ticket (the “Venue”).
- Conditions of entry apply, including age, or other entry or prohibited items restrictions. The promoter of the Event, SPH Radio Pte Ltd (the “Promoter”), and [Capitol Singapore] (the “Venue Owner”), reserve the right to inspect belongings brought into or out of the Venue.
- All “Level 1 - Free Standing” ticket holders have aged 12 years and above. Proof of identification may be required during entry.
- Each Ticket is a revocable licence to attend the Event. Entry may be refused and ticket void, if the Ticket has not been received from authorized avenues, or if damaged, defaced, forged or copied in any way.
- Tickets are strictly not for sale and are not transferrable.
- No exchange or refund or replacement of tickets will be made under any circumstances. Tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- Ticket holder attending the Event does so entirely at his own risk. Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger associated with or incidental to the Event, including without limitation any adverse weather conditions, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, or arising directly or indirectly from ticket holder's existing medical condition, or occurring when travelling to or from the Venue. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Venue Owner shall be responsible or accept any liability, for any direct or indirect loss, accident, damage, personal injury or death suffered or incurred in this respect.
- Ticket holder shall be responsible for his own personal property at all times. Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Owner shall be responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of a ticket holder’s personal property.
- Ticket holder is responsible for his own conduct whilst in the Venue and shall be fully responsible for all damage caused to the Venue as a result of his conduct.
- Ticket holder must at entry and also whilst inside the Venue comply with the directions or announcements from the Promoter or the Venue Owner and any other requirements relating to access and safety given by the Promoter or the Venue Owner.
- Ticket holder shall fully indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, damages, costs and expenses that the Promoter may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with any act or omission on the part of the ticket holder or any breach of the T&Cs by the ticket holder.
- Promoter may, in its sole discretion, add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists or players (where applicable) or vary advertised programmes, prices, event time, venue, seating arrangement or audience capacity.
- Promoter or the Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a suitable break is available in the programme for the Event, as determined by the Promoter or the Venue Owner.
- The Promoter or the Venue Owner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse any person admission or remove any person from the Venue. This includes, but is not limited to any of the following circumstances:
a) any person whom the Promoter or the Venue Owner deems, in its sole discretion, to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, acting disruptively, disorderly, inappropriately, or creating an unsafe environment for performers, employees or patrons of the Event or any person at the Venue;
b) any person who does not comply with the T&Cs or the Venue’s conditions of entry; or
c) any person who refuses to be inspected or submit his belongings for inspection.
No refund or compensation shall be made under any of the above circumstances.
- In accepting the Ticket and/or attending the Event, the ticket holder agrees that:
a) any and all personal data submitted in connection with the Event may be collected by, used by and/or disclosed by the Venue Owner for the purposes of the Event;
b) any and all personal data submitted in connection with the Event may be collected by, used by and/or disclosed to the Promoter and its related companies (collectively the “SPH Group”) for various purposes, including to communicate with the ticket holder for purposes related to the Event and such other purposes the SPH Group may reasonably deem appropriate or that the ticket holder may have otherwise given his consent to the SPH Group;
d) the SPH Group may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the ticket holder’s personal data, including the photographs and videos capturing the ticket holder (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in the SPH Group’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original and edited format, and whether to promote the Event or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
e) the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in the SPH Group without further compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary or amend the T&Cs from time to time by posting the amended T&Cs at [state URL]. By accepting and/or using the Ticket, the ticket holder shall be deemed to have agreed to the T&Cs and any amendments or variations thereto.
- The T&Cs shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The ticket holder agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.