条款与条件Terms & Conditions
- U1000 Music Countdown 2019 commences on 25 February 2019 to 28 April 2019 @ 2359hr, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
- The campaign is split into different phases
|Nomination||25 / 2 to 13 / 3|
|Vote||18 / 3 to 5 / 4|
|Countdown||8 / 4 to 19 / 4|
- The campaign is open to all members of the public residing in Singapore.
- Employees of SPH Radio Pte Ltd and its related corporations ("SPH Group") or SPH's partners and/or sponsors for the Lucky Draw (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children , parents, brothers and sisters) are not allowed to participate in the voting. And they are also not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
Submission and Draw Mechanics
- Participants will have to do the following during the campaign Period:Nomination & Voting
1. Log on to website, https://www.ufm1003.sg/u1000-nomination/ to nominate and vote for favourite songs.
- The participant submit their details and entries on the site to be eligible for the draw during the nomination and voting phase
- The participant must fully complete his/her personal particulars online and ensure that completed particulars are accurate and true.
- Online submission is free-of-charge. The participants are allowed to nominate and vote once per song throughout the campaign.
- The participant is to SMS their answers to 9717 1003. Keywords to be announced on air.
- The participant is limited to 1 vote per day; per phone number.
- The latest SMS will be considered as the final entry in the event of multiple entries.
- 3 winners will selected if they guessed the 1st song correctly and win a $1000 worth of prizes each. Answers will be revealed on 19 April 2019 and winners will be announced on the finale countdown event.
- 30 winners will be selected at random when they guessed the songs correctly when asked on air. Questions will be post randomly from 6am to 12midnight from 8 April to 19 April 2019.
On Air Special Series
- UFM100.3 will be playing series of 3 songs on air, listeners can SMS a keyword to 97171003 when they hear it to be eligible. Keyword will be announced on air.
On Ground Activations
- There will be several activations during the whole campaign (subjected to availability). Prizes will be given on site when the public participate in the games.
- Winners will be selected at random when they participate at U1000 related posts at UFM100.3’s social media platforms
- At the end of the Campaign Period, winners will be picked from the eligible participants through a lucky Draw
Prizes and Collection
- Allocation of prizes. Prizes will be presented in the form of cash, vouchers and merchandise.
|Phase||Period||Quantity||Value per set||Total Value|
|Nomination||25 / 2 to 13 / 3||40||$150||$6000|
|Vote||18 / 3 to 5 / 4||40||$150||$6000|
|Countdown||8 / 4 to 19 / 4||30||$200||$6000|
|Finale||19/4 to 19/4||3||$1000||$3000|
|20/4 to 25/4||3||$100||$300|
|On Ground Activations||25/2 to 19/4|| -
|Social Media||25/2 to 19/4||5||$200||$1000|
- Winners will be notified via phone/SMS.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash. Winners shall not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- Prizes are applicable to be use in Singapore only.
- SPH Radio UFM100.3 reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on-air indicating that person was the winner.
- Prizes can be picked up at SPH Radio Pte Ltd located at 1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre, Singapore 318944, with a valid SMS notification, unless otherwise stated. Prizes will not be mailed out to the winners.
- If a winner fails to reply or collect the prizes by the deadline as specified by SPH Radio UFM100.3, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prizes, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- All winners are required to show their original identity card / passport upon collection of prizes.
- Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement form as a condition to his or her receipt of the prizes.
- Click here for more information about SPH Personal Data Protection Statement (PDPA).
- We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, personal identification number, as well as their age group.
- SPH Radio UFM100.3 reserve the right to use the particulars of any participant in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at SPH Radio UFM100.3's sole discretion without notice to the participant.
- By participating in this Contest, you consent to ours’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal date for the purposes and in the manner described above.
- SPH Radio UFM100.3's decisions on the Contest shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of SPH Radio UFM100.3.
- SPH Radio UFM100.3 reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.