条款与条件Terms & Conditions
- U1000 Music Countdown 2019 commences on 25 February 2019 to 28 April 2019 @ 2359hr, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
- The campaign is split into different phases
|Nomination||25 / 2 to 13 / 3|
|Vote||18 / 3 to 5 / 4|
|Countdown||8 / 4 to 19 / 4|
- The campaign is open to all members of the public above 18 years old, residing in Singapore.
- Employees of SPH Radio Pte Ltd and its related corporations ("SPH Group") or SPH's partners and/or sponsors for the giveaway (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children , parents, brothers and sisters) are not allowed to participate in the voting. And they are also not eligible to participate in the giveaway
- Participants will have to do the following during the campaign Period:
Nomination & Voting
- Log on to website, https://www.ufm1003.sg/u1000-nomination/ to nominate and https://www.ufm1003.sg/u1000-voting/ to vote for favourite songs.
- Each participants submit their details and entries on the site to take part in the giveaway during the nomination and voting phase.
- The participant must fully complete his/her personal particulars online and ensure that completed particulars are accurate and true.
- Online submission is free-of-charge. The participants are allowed to nominate and vote once per song throughout the campaign.
- The participant is to SMS his/her answers to 9717 1003. Keywords to be announced on air.
- Each participant is limited to 1 vote per day; per phone number.
- The latest SMS will be considered as the final entry in the event of multiple entries.
- 3 participants who guessed the 1st song correctly will win $1900 worth of prizes each. Answers will be revealed on 19 April 2019 and winners will be announced at the finale countdown event. The winners will get extra $200 worth of prizes if they are physically there during the finale. Host will call out the full names of the winners (verified by mobile number) to get them on stage to take photo. The prizes will be shifted to social media or on-air special series if they are not redeemed.
- 20 participants guessed the songs correctly when asked on air will win $258 worth of prizes each. Questions will be posted randomly from 6am to 12midnight from 8 April to 19 April 2019.
- Participate in U1000 outdoor activations word search games to win prizes.
On Air Special Series
- 3 will be playing series of 3 songs on air, listeners can SMS a keyword to 97171003 when they hear it to be eligible. Keyword will be announced on air.
On Ground Activations
- There will be several activations during the whole campaign (subjected to availability). Prizes will be given on site when the public participate in the games.
- Participate in relation to U1000 related posts at UFM100.3’s social media platforms to win prizes.
Thank you activation
- Thank you activation will happen in June and 5 winners will win $30 worth of vouchers each.
Prizes and Collection
- Allocation of prizes. Prizes will be presented in the form of cash, vouchers and merchandise.
Prize Allocation Total Value of Prizes On Air - Nomination $6,000.00 On Air - Subsequent voting $6,000.00 On Air - Countdown $5,160.00 GUESS FINAL SONGS $3,000.00 Vitagen Activations $1,920.00 Countdown finale on 19 April $6,700.00 Social Media $2,000.00 Thank you activation $720.00 SPECIAL SERIES - 3连播 总价值 XXX $1,200.00 $32,700.00
- Other than the Countdown Finale Prizes that will be announced on 19 April 2019, the rest of the winner will be contacted via SMS.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes are not exchangeable for cash. SPH Radio Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and SPH Radio Pte Ltd has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- Prizes are applicable to be used in Singapore only.
- SPH Radio Pte Ltd reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- SPH Radio Pte Ltd reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements; even though an announcement may have been made on-air indicating that person was the winner.
- Winners have to collect the prizes in person with a valid SMS notification, unless otherwise stated.
- Prize collection is done at SPH Radio Pte Ltd located at 1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre, Singapore 318944.
- If a winner fails, for any reason whatsoever, to collect the prizes 1 month after receiving the SMS notification or by such other date as may be specified by SPH Radio Pte Ltd, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prizes, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- All winners are required to verify their mobile number upon collection of prizes.
- Each winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement form as a condition to his or her receipt of the prizes.
- Click here for more information about SPH Personal Data Protection Statement (PDPA).
- By participating in this contest, each participant agrees that:
(a) any and all personal data submitted for the purposes of the campaign or contest may be collected by, used by and/or disclosed to SPH Group for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the campaign or contest, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes the SPH Group may reasonably deem appropriate, or for such purposes that the participant may have otherwise given his or her consent to the SPH Group;
(c) the SPH Group may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in the SPH Group’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original and edited format, and whether to promote the campaign or contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
(d) the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in the SPH Group without further compensation.
- Each participant shall bear his or her own costs and expenses incurred in relation to and/or arising from participation in the contest or campaign. SPH Radio Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any such costs whatsoever and no reimbursement may be sought from SPH Radio Pte Ltd.
- SPH Radio Pte Ltd's decisions on the winners and on all matters relating to the campaign and contest shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by SPH Radio Pte Ltd concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the contest or campaign, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the contest or campaign.
- Participation in the contest or campaign is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted at this webpage. By participating in the contest or campaign, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with these terms and conditions. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these terms and conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of each contest entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by SPH Radio Pte Ltd) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- SPH Radio Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the contest or campaign, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). All warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer or provider of that prize. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to the contest or campaign nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.