Prizes Rules & Regulations (广播歌王)
- Prizes can only be collected on fixed dates and periods in order to ensure that the prizes are ready for prize winners’ collection. This is to prevent any wasted trips for all prizes.
- Prize are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- Prizes are applicable to use in Singapore only.
- Employees of SPH Radio Pte Ltd and its related corporations (“SPH Group”) or of SPH’s partners and/or sponsors for the Lucky Draw (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- UFM100.3 reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on air indicating that person was the winner.
- Prizes can be picked up at SPH Radio Pte Ltd located at 1000 Toa Payoh North News Centre Singapore 318944, with a valid SMS notification, unless otherwise stated. Prizes will not be mailed. Prizes left unclaimed after the stipulated date will be forfeited automatically. No correspondences will be entertained.
- All winners are required to show their original identity card/passport upon collection of prizes. Only ORIGINAL Identity Card/Passport will be accepted. Collection on behalf of winner is NOT allowed.
- UFM100.3 reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value, or end the contest at an earlier date. The station’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- These rules are subject to change without notice.