Tel: +65 6319 1900
Tel: +65 6691 1003
Tel: +65 8855 1003
SPH Media Limited 1000 Toa Payoh North News Centre Singapore 318994
There is no sound coming out from the web player.
- Check if your computer’s volume setting is put on mute.
- Google Chrome & Firefox are the most widely used and best supported web browsers. Do consider using either as your browser of choice to listen to our streaming services. Click on the links below to download the latest version of either Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Please also update your Flash Plug-in. Click here to update now!
- And finally, please clear your computer Cache.
I have tried everything above, but I still don't hear anything or see the player.
- Kindly reload the page.
- You may need to check the quality of your internet connection. Please remember that having “Full Bar” connectivity does not always mean that you have decent throughput.
Okay I tried everything, it is still not working, please help!
- Thank you for not giving up! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, with the answers to the questions below. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- How are you trying to listen to our stream? (Web Player/ Mobile App)
- From what kind of device? Please also share the device’s software version (Mac/ Windows PC/ Android/ iPhone)
Help! I'm still not able to tune in to the station through your web player.
- If you are tuning to us from an office, your IT department might have put in place a firewall, thus limiting your access to sites that require online streaming. Do speak with your network administrator directly who may have set limitations to your connection. Alternatively, you can tune in to the station via our mobile app.
- If you are using a public Wifi network, the network is a shared network and open to public. Web traffic may be high, thus delaying your stream. It is recommended to stream the station via the station’s mobile app on your telco’s 3G/4G network. Do bear in mind that some public Wifi networks do not allow streaming.
I tried to tune in with my mobile radio app, but the reception is intermittent. Is there a problem with your app?
- Our mobile apps are updated to suit the latest OS of the device. You will be prompted for an update, if any. There are few possibilities to the intermittent signal on mobile. It could be:
- Limited / Intermittent data signal from your mobile carrier.
- Because you are at a crowded place, sharing the data signal with other subscribers from your mobile carrier
- Because you are underground (e.g. in the tunnel or underpass)
- If you are iOS9, turn off Data Assist
SPH Media Limited manages and operates five radio stations, MONEY FM 89.3, ONE FM 91.3, Kiss92, 96.3好FM and UFM100.3.
Click here to see the rates and email us if you have any queries!